As Country Sales Head, you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of our client's business in Indonesia. You would be among the first few hires in Indonesia and your responsibilities will include owning the Indonesia P&L while setting up and managing a highly talented sales team focused on driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration in the market. Also, monitoring the sales performance of the staff, ensuring that the team meets sales targets, and identifying opportunities for sales growth and development.
The responsibilities are such :
- Project and forecast annual and quarterly revenue for pan Indonesia charter. Set targets, monitor, review, and initiate action plans to achieve target KPIs.
- Develop sales strategies to acquire new clients.
- Track sales team metrics and share them with company leadership and analyze data on sales results and develop plans to address performance gaps.
- Work collaboratively across teams in India as well as Indonesia - including Engineering, Product, and Marketing.
- Maintain a deep understanding of customer needs and monitor their preferences.
- Resolve escalated customer issues and customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Establish and foster partnerships and relationships with key customers both externally and internally.
- Provide advanced negotiation expertise.
- Analyze and report resolutions to complex client problems with ROI assessment & reporting.
- Recruit, select, onboard, and train new sales reps
- Motivate and engage the sales team with monetary and non-monetary (intrinsic) motivational tactics, such as sales contests, lucrative incentive packages, prizes, and public recognition.
- Unite the team: ensure reps work as a positive unit and share their best practices.
- Set a good example for the team. Work according to company culture and values, prioritize ruthlessly, use good communication, and deliver results effectively
The ideal candidate will possess a sales management background that enables him/her to lead a team of senior enterprise sales representatives (hunters) with engagements at the senior leadership in the company.
You will be a good fit for this role if you have :
- Experience in selling/business development of payments products with Banks or FInTechs
- Can speak Bahasa Indonesia and English fluently
- Direct field & management experience in working with large as well as small accounts (Ideally 2nd line management)
- Demonstrated ability to engage and influence C-level executives
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences.
- Technical understanding in the areas of fintech, payments and banking
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Work from Home