SGCL is looking for a Senior Developer for its travel tech investment to help manage, develop and support its system of air fare attributes and frequent flyer program data provision to online travel agents and flight aggregators (a frequent-flyer program is a loyalty program offered by many airlines allowing travelers to earn points that can be used for air travel, other goods or services, or for increased VIP benefits, such as travel class upgrades, airport lounge access, or priority access at airports).
The job involves a gradual handover in responsibility of handling technical matters with the potential of subsequently becoming the Head of Engineering. The position will be based in Manila but reports to the CTO based in Poland.
- Maintain and improve the existing platform and codebase
- Help in migrating existing codebase to the most recent .net stack
- Look after infrastructure in AWS
- Troubleshooting, debugging code/systems
- Help the team with ad hoc tech requests like parsing, reshaping, scraping data etc.
- Implementing continued product and feature development based on signals from product, sales and product marketing
- Full time
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedule
- Exceptional opportunity for promotions for the right person, including to Head of Engineering, which also may entail company stock options
- Training and support provided
- Trial period of 3 months during which we ask that you use your own equipment, whereafter you are free to choose your own tech (within budget)
- Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science or similar.
- .Net platform 3+ years,
- C#, Framework 4.5,
- .Net 6 and docker as a plus,
- EntityFramework + MSSQL database knowledge on a medium level,
- Experience using AWS (EC2, S3, ALB etc)
- REST API,
- Familiar with css and html, AngularJS as a plus,
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good oral and written communication;
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills with ability to summarize/break down complex information into simpler terms/units of data;
- Self-motivated, highly adaptable and results driven;
- Must be willing to work in Makati (initially done remotely but hybrid office based from September onwards)
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Stock Options
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
Keahlian yang diperlukan
- Amazon Web Services