- Manages the facilities staff to deliver expected service levels to the client within the prescribed budget.
- Coordinates work assignments among contractors. Reviews backlogged work orders to ensure that assignments are completed.
- Reviews price quotes for the procurement of parts, services, and labor for projects.
- Develops and maintains a positive relationship with tenants. Responds to problems in a tactful and expedient manner. Attends client meetings for facilities matter.
- Oversees the scheduling, maintenance, and monitoring for water, electric and other systems to ensure efficient operation. Inspects facility and generate inspection reports.
- Prepares capital project budgets and operating budget reports. Prepares monthly operating budget variance report.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Paid Holidays
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Life Insurance
Keahlian yang diperlukan
- Creative Thinking
- Clerical Skills
- Customer Service
- Leadership skills
- Deductive Reasoning
- Community Development
- Computer Literacy / Basic Computer Skills
Tentang SC Homes
Our Company SC HOMES INC is a real state company was incorporated on December 11, 1995. For the Purpose of acquiring real state to improve, develop, subdivide, and/or sale.
On the year 1999 the corporation was able to acquire a property at Llano Road Caloocan City a total area of 21, 767 sq. m.
In the same manner SC HOMES INC was also incorporated on February 14, 1996. For the purpose of acquiring real state to improve, develop, subdivide and/or sale.
The corporation also acquire a property in Llano road caloocan city in the year 1999 with a total area of 28, 349 sq.m