- Conduct inventory taking of items
- Build on product knowledge and category expertise through familiarization with competitor and complement brands’ product ranges, pricing and positioning.
- Prepare inventory reports
- Create visually pleasing merchandise display
- Monitor and develop ideal mix of categories and subcategories for display
- Identify slow moving SKUs and recommend promotions or pull-outs
- Cascade knowledge to team members on how to properly display items for maximum efficiency
- Conceptualize standard guidelines for displays
- Coordinate closely with store manager for possible promotions, discounts or marketing strategies to attract customer
- Other duties as may be assigned by the Store Manager or as needed by business exigencies
- At least 1 year experience as a merchandiser in a grocery/retail set up
- At least 1 year experience in handling fresh produce in grocery set up
- Has knowledge in strategic marketing and trend forecasting
- Graduate of BSBA: Marketing, Visual Communications or any related field
- Excellent communications skills
- Proficiency in using Microsoft excel, Googlesheets, Powerpoint
- Computer literate
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline and data driven environment
- Amenable to travel to different branches should the need arise
Tentang Sarisuki Stores Inc.
SariSuki was founded in 2020 as a response to the COVID pandemic and part of the founders’ mission of empowering communities around the country. We strive to offer supermarket-quality products at wet market prices while helping others make a decent living. We provide local communities fresh groceries and everyday needs through our Ka-Sari community leaders. All over the country, community sellers started providing the needs of their neighborhood. Inspired by this amazing collective behavior, the team at SariSuki found that this was an actual business model in countries like China and Indonesia - Community Group Buying.