We are looking for a Finance Associate focusing on Trade Specialist to be part of our Finance Team.
- Validate Sales Invoices/Billing Statements and Official Receipts according to its compliance, completeness and correctness
- Upload Sales Invoices/Billing Statement and Official Receipts in Dear
- Authorize invoice in Dear using 3-way matching
- Settle disputes of Sales Invoices if needed
- Reconciliation of Sales Invoices
- Works closely with Merchandising Team
- Bachelor's Degree in any Business or Finance-related course
- At least 2 years relevant work experience in Accounts Payable
- Meticulous and detail-oriented
Tentang Sarisuki Stores Inc.
SariSuki was founded in 2020 as a response to the COVID pandemic and part of the founders’ mission of empowering communities around the country. We strive to offer supermarket-quality products at wet market prices while helping others make a decent living. We provide local communities fresh groceries and everyday needs through our Ka-Sari community leaders. All over the country, community sellers started providing the needs of their neighborhood. Inspired by this amazing collective behavior, the team at SariSuki found that this was an actual business model in countries like China and Indonesia - Community Group Buying.