To succeed in this role, you need to be a self-motivated individual who can perform under pressure in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. You should have a clear understanding of end-to-end marketing strategies, and be able to break down complex issues into executable strategies and detailed tactics.
The ideal candidate should possess the ability to adapt quickly in an ever-changing landscape and be ready to move with the needs of the business.
- Define & Implement a content strategy to raise awareness of Sarisuki
- Optimise content to drive relevant traffic to our site, and increase conversion velocity through our content funnel;
- Manage trade relations, event speaking circuit as part of greater awareness push.
- Content Strategy - Design and execute a content marketing strategy which supports Sarisuki marketing campaigns - both tactical and long-term
- Own overall content and engagement calendar and workflows
- Content Delivery & Support
- Deliver content that supports the sales team and drives new leads and conversion in our sales funnel. This includes website, case studies, events, thought leadership, reports, blogs, emails & more
- Partner with front line teams (sales, marketing and operations) to drive effective content marketing initiatives that deliver sales and customer retention.
- Monitor trends, issues, and topics that matter to related to Sarisuki
- Test & Optimise: Hypothesize, test, measure, optimize, and scale our marketing content
- Brilliant collaborator, one team player strong ability to prioritise and balance multiple workstreams
Bachelor's degree preferably with a focus on Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Public Relations and/or Business Administration
At least 2 years relevant experience in Marketing
Ability to work in ambiguous environments, embracing change & delivering strong business outcomes
Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills