What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to be part of S&P Global, a growing global organization that powers the markets of the future.
- Be part of a global record to report team and collaborate with domestic and international retained staff; third parties; third parties; Treasury; Intercompany; AP & OTC teams, and all global business units focusing on achieving team / company objectives.
- To work in the latest cutting edge technologies including our initiatives into automation and lean Six Sigma projects
- Maintains the accounting activities of the global corporate JPM bank wire accounts & Scotia Canada Account and resolves and reconciles the accounts accurately
- Works on the cash and cash equivalent reconciliations and corporate debt reconciliations as assigned.
- Ensures timely clearance of open items within corporate policies.
- Work continuously with Corporate Treasury in the opening/closing of bank accounts and verifying bank files are received and processed timely globally.
- Supports the Cash Manager and the Lead Accountant on the internal and external audit requests related to cash management.
- Works with Divestiture/Acquisitions team in acquired and discontinued operations of purchased or sold business, cash handling and providing support i.e. reconciliations, financial statements and or contacts.
- Coordinates with the Cash Manager on recording the intercompany settlements related to specific entities requiring special accounting treatments
- Prepares journal entries and accounting classifications as needed to successfully complete the financial close each month and report the cash accurately.
- Provides ad-hoc support for any cash audit requests as required by manager
- Performs back fill and support to other accountants in the team
- Works closely with TCS technical team to ensure Cash Management Operations are functioning as well as testing Oracle enhancements and projects.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to interact and collaborate with internal (employees) and external customers (vendors) at all levels including third parties to achieve results.
- Strong ability to analyze and resolve issues timely and efficiently while ensuring SOX compliance is imperative.
- Independent ability (not limited to) to resolve cash management issues; Missing bank files, major cash transactions including our corporate debt, investments and Accelerated share repurchase and month end close that impacts cross functional teams and executive management.
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people globally supporting not only internal employees but also our external customers globally to resolve issues.
- High degree of accuracy and management of workload; understanding of contributions to the overall end to end process; ability to meet deadlines is critical.
- Must be able to work independently, be accountable for processes/tasks performed, and understand when an issue should be escalated to management.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Motivated to achieve objectives; may be required to take a leading position for projects and initiatives.
- 3-5 years of Cash and general accounting experience required
- College level Accounting degree preferred
- Experience with Oracle R12/Oracle Cloud and International banking applications preferred.
- Willingness to learn our new systems and legacy systems at a fast phase
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required; the ability to interact and collaborate with internal and external customers at all levels of management and staff globally.
- Skills in dealing with offshore partners and communication.
- High degree of accuracy and management of heavy workload; understanding of contributions to the overall end to end process; possess a global perspective of how functions impact the company as a whole.
- Knowledge of all Microsoft Office Products specifically Outlook, Excel, Access, and Word.
- Must be assertive to follow up on resolving issues; ability to multi-task in a fast paced and ever changing environment.
- Must be able to work independently, be accountable for processes/tasks performed, and understand when an issue should be elevated to management.
- Must be willing to work in Silver City, Pasig and amenable to work in US working hours/EMEA hours.
- Must be amenable to work on-site 3x/week
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
Keahlian yang diperlukan
- Bank Reconciliation
- Microsoft / MS Excel
Tentang S&P Global Philippines, Inc.
S&P Global is a leading provider of transparent and independent ratings, benchmarks, analytics and data to the capital and commodity markets worldwide. The Company’s divisions include S&P Global Ratings, S&P Global Market Intelligence, S&P Dow Jones Indices and S&P Global Platts. S&P Global has approximately, 20,000 employees in 31 countries.