What you'll do:
Software Maintenance, Development Tools and Automation
- Suggests and provides development tools for Developers and Quality Assurance Engineers to make their tasks more efficient
- Ensures the scalability and extensibility of software by improving software architecture, paying technical debts and application refactoring
- Improves software quality by integrating automated tests during the development
- Creates and maintains documentation for development tools and application architecture
System Design, Provisioning, Deployment and Maintenance
- Provides solutions and architecture for web-based projects and system related needs.
- Ensures reliability, availability, security and stability of systems.
- Manages deployment of applications to development and staging servers.
- Investigates and troubleshoots system related issues and relay information to stakeholders.
- Performs regular maintenance, system backup, documentation and system compliance.
Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Improvements and Research and Development (R&D)
- Reviews, recommends and implements Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) related improvements by mapping the value stream and identifying parts that can be streamlined and automated
- Stays up-to-date with new technologies, tool, and practices to meet industry standards in order to effectively support in software development
- Participates in technological innovation by helping in R&D (Research and Development); generating and screening of ideas, making a proof of concept (POC), beta testing, development and review
Other tasks which may be assigned.
What we'd like you to have:
- A graduate of Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems or any related field
- With at least 6 mos -1 year work experience as a DevOps Engineer, System Administrator, or Developer
- Experience in using or working with the following:
- Unix System Administration
- Cloud computing platforms preferably AWS, etc.
- Development platform Tools such as Docker, Vagrant, etc.
- Highly proactive in initiating process improvements and possible upgrade or development in existing processes.
Not required, but very useful:
- AWS Certifications
- Knowledgeable in the following:
- Continuous Integration Tools such as Jenkins, Gitlab CI/CD, etc.
- Backend programming and scripting languages such as PHP, Python, Bash, etc.
- Confluence and JIRA
- Relational and NoSQL databases such MySQL, MongoDB, etc.
- Versioning Tools such as Git, etc.
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Work from Home
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
What you'll get:
- ₱30,000 - 45,000 gross monthly starting salary
- Additional PHP 2,800 WFH allowance monthly
- Bi-annual appraisal and Performance-based rate increase and bonus
- Fun company events and prizes
- Day 1 HMO benefit with 1 dependent, leave credits, 13th month pay, referral monetary incentive, paid overtime, and Philippine holidays
- Fun and youthful working environment that gives its employees chances for career growth
- Work from Home Set Up until December 2024
- Signing Bonus for all staff hired between October 2023 - January 2024
Keahlian yang diperlukan
- Network Administration
- Database Software
- Document management system software
- Product Development
- Process Flow Development
- Computer System Administration
Jurusan yang Diminati
- Information Technology
- Information Systems
- Computer Science
Tentang RareJob Philippines, Inc.
RareJob Philippines, Inc. is a subsidiary of RareJob Inc., the #1 Online English Tutorial School in Japan (in terms of the number of students and tutors)
We are looking for smart, driven, and excellent individuals who will set the mark and walk the path of innovation with us.
More than just gaining profit, we aim to make a positive change in the world.
Join us as you venture into a stimulating and challenging career.
Be part of the RareJob Family!