What you’ll do:
1. Lesson Management
- Checks and monitors operational requirements
2. Inquiries Management
- Handles and resolves all inquiries received within the service level agreement
- Escalates all necessary transactions that involve a higher tier decision-making and/or processing
- Ensures proper documentation of all transactions handled
- Resolves all lesson disruptive issues whenever necessary to ensure lesson continuity
- Ensures that all queries or any urgent information needed by RareJob, Inc.’s Customer Support are shared and gathered from Tutors
3. Other tasks which may be assigned.
What we’d like you to have:
• Graduate of Communications / Sociology / Psychology / Industrial Organization / Communication Arts / Development Communication / Hospitality courses
• Can successfully engage in multiple support tickets simultaneously
• Detail-oriented and can closely involve himself/herself with the team
• Passion for excellent customer experience
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Excellent command in the English language (Written and Oral)
Not required, but very useful:
• Customer Service Training
• Personality Development Training
• Total Quality Management – Voice of Customer
• Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
• Knowledge of Customer Lifecycle Management (CLM)
• Knowledge of Complaints Escalation Process
4 AM to 1 PM or 3 PM to 12 MN (schedule will change on a monthly basis depending on the needs of the operations)
(Subject to change depending on demand and must be amenable to working during weekends and holidays)
Note: Please be advised that this is a Full-time Office-based position. This will temporarily be on a work-from-home setup until December 2024. All assessments will be done online.
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Work from Home
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
What you’ll get:
- PHP 16,000- 18,000 gross monthly salary
- Additional PHP 2,800 WFH allowance monthly
- Bi-annual appraisal and Performance-based rate increase and bonus
- Fun company events and prizes
- Day 1 HMO benefit with 1 dependent, leave credits, 13th month pay, referral monetary incentive, paid overtime, and Philippine holidays
- Fun and youthful working environment that gives its employees chances for career growth
- Work from Home Set Up until December 2024
Keahlian yang diperlukan
- Customer Service
Jurusan yang Diminati
- Hospitality Management
Tentang RareJob Philippines, Inc.
RareJob Philippines, Inc. is a subsidiary of RareJob Inc., the #1 Online English Tutorial School in Japan (in terms of the number of students and tutors)
We are looking for smart, driven, and excellent individuals who will set the mark and walk the path of innovation with us.
More than just gaining profit, we aim to make a positive change in the world.
Join us as you venture into a stimulating and challenging career.
Be part of the RareJob Family!