Purchasing Staff | Office-based | For Pooling
RareJob Philippines, Inc.
- Quezon City, Philippines5th Floor, Sunnymede IT Center, 1614 Quezon Avenue, South Triangle, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- PHP 19.000,00 - PHP 20.000,00 / bulanPHP190002000019000MONTH
- Penuh waktuFULL_TIME
What you'll do:
- Implements effective sourcing of suppliers with the use of the internet, company sites, referrals, etc.
- Ensures competitive price by comparing market price and efficient negotiation.
- Conducts bidding for big projects.
- Maintains strong relationships with vendors.
- Verifies purchase requisitions by comparing items from previous transaction; clarifies unclear items to requestor; recommends alternatives.
- Prepares purchase orders by verifying specifications and price; obtains recommendations from suppliers for substitute items; obtains endorsement and approval from Admin Supervisor and Managers.
- Obtains purchased items by forwarding orders to suppliers; monitors and expedites orders.
- Authorizes payment for purchases by forwarding receiving documentation.
- Monitors and coordinates supplier’s schedule to ensure all items are delivered on time.
- Maintains procurement records such as items or services purchased, costs, delivery, product quality or performance, and inventories.
- Prepares purchase orders or bid requests.
- Maintains monitoring such as price, cost-saving, payment requests, credit card transactions, etc.
- Maintains a filing system in the purchase department and updates appropriate records when required.
- Processes working permits of Japanese staff within the SLA.
- Provides consistent update on the status of existing working permits and new applications, and coordinates with Japanese staff as necessary.
- Collates the application requirements, and ensures their completion.
Other tasks which may be assigned.
What we'd like you to have:
- Graduate of a 4-year course, preferably Business Administration/Management, Accounting, Finance, Logistics, etc., or related
- Must have at least 1 year work experience in purchasing/procurement
- With good oral and written communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented, with good interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Can meet deadlines and follow protocols and guidelines
- Must be trustworthy and and results-oriented
- Must be willing to work onsite (Quezon Ave., Quezon City)
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8AM - 5PM
Not required, but very useful:
- Knowledgeable in Assertive Negotiation
- Knowledgeable in Customer Service Satisfaction
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
What you'll get:
- ₱19,000 - 20,000 gross monthly starting salary
- Additional PHP 2,800 allowance monthly
- Bi-annual appraisal and Performance-based rate increase and bonus
- Fun company events and prizes
- Day 1 HMO benefit with 1 dependent, leave credits, 13th month pay, referral monetary incentive, paid overtime, and Philippine holidays
- Fun and youthful working environment that gives its employees chances for career growth
Keahlian yang diperlukan
- Inventory Control
- Business Analysis
- Attention to Detail
- Customer Service
- Microsoft / MS Office
Jurusan yang Diminati
- Business Administration
- Tingkat Posisi
- Supervisor / Asisten Manager
- Administration and Coordination
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- Coher Center, Quezon Ave, 1103 Quezon City, Philippines
- 1 lowongan dibuka
Tentang RareJob Philippines, Inc.
RareJob Philippines, Inc. is a subsidiary of RareJob Inc., the #1 Online English Tutorial School in Japan (in terms of the number of students and tutors)
We are looking for smart, driven, and excellent individuals who will set the mark and walk the path of innovation with us.
More than just gaining profit, we aim to make a positive change in the world.
Join us as you venture into a stimulating and challenging career.
Be part of the RareJob Family!