- Collaborate with the Product Owner to understand the main objectives, proactively propose innovative solutions, and embody a transcendent purpose that drives a positive impact on users, the edtech industry, and society.
- Conduct comprehensive research on user needs, stakeholder gaps, industry trends, competition analysis, and product analysis to inform product strategy and support the product’s development and evolution.
- Define and prioritize product requirements, user stories, and acceptance criteria for new features, using a user-centered, designer-centered, and developer-centered approach.
- Craft and maintain a clear product roadmap by setting specific timelines for implementing new features and ensuring alignment with overall business objectives.
- Drive high standards of quality for the design and engineering divisions, maintaining clear objectives and incorporating continuous product enhancements or new features.
- Act as a Great Problem Solver & Critical Thinker, capable of making autonomous decisions and taking calculated risks while working collaboratively with the team.
- Demonstrate extraordinary presentation and communication skills, making complex ideas understandable to various stakeholders.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies to ensure the product remains competitive and innovative.
- Minimum of 1+ years of experience in designing, shipping, and improving beautiful and intuitive software applications.
- A deep passion for crafting delightful customer experiences.
- Proven experience in generating creative and innovative solutions, and the ability to propose them to the company without waiting for instruction.
- Experience in creating concepts, designing mockups and specifications, and representing the designs to the team.
- Strong sense of UI design and user experiences.
- Experience in using mockup or prototyping tools like Figma, Figjam, Miro, etc.
- A team player who is willing to listen, learn, and collaborate with others.
- Extraordinary presentation & communication skills - able to make complex ideas understandable.
- Deep understanding and experience applying product strategy.
- Portfolios are a must.
- Good command of Quality Assurance processes.
- Be open to receiving feedback.
- Fluent in English both speaking and writing.
- Demonstrated ability to make autonomous decisions, take on ownership of the product, and work towards a transcendent purpose.
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Work from Home
Tentang Rakamin Academy
Rakamin Academy adalah sebuah platform untuk kamu yang ingin belajar dan atau menyediakan pembelajaran, platform untuk berkoneksi, dan membangun karir di era digital. Rakamin Academy bertujuan untuk membantu masyarakat Indonesia mendapatkan akses pendidikan yang lebih inklusif dan berdampak untuk membantu mereka memulai karir di bidang teknologi