- The Account Manager’s primary role is to achieve business objectives of sales team through new account acquisition, in-depth understanding of unique value proposition to fulfil client’s needs & strong customer relationship.
- Build and maintain sales in corporate & government accounts
- Manages customer proposal requests and coordinates company bids.
- Oversees all aspects of proposal preparation, ensuring quality, compelling bids are submitted in a timely manner.
- Review all customer requirements to ensure that they are met in the proposal and collaborate with a wide variety of involved parties to include all necessary information within the proposals.
- Maintain close working relationships with corporate & government accounts
- Develop sales call list & route plan to maximize coverage of assigned area
- Continuously update and report account funnel database with new customers and status of deals
- Create and conduct product proposals, demonstration and sales presentation
- Deliver sales targets and commitments by demonstrating high-level performance and driving issues to closure without compromising quality and timeliness
- Attending initial sales meetings and meeting the client.
- Determining a client's business requirements and whether the products being considered are suitable
- Serves as the single point of contract for management of corporate & government accounts in assigned area
- Serve as a product & solutions consultant
- Provides proactive customer satisfaction & relationship management
- Assist in identifying up-sell and/or cross-sell opportunities
- Identify & discuss operational business requirements
- Participate in end-to-end delivery of Managed PC Services to client from product presentation, delivery, implementation to after sales services
- Makes rational and timely decisions taking into account potential risks
- Identify and analyze problems and opportunities to arrive at solutions in an efficient and effective manner
- Develops & nurtures senior management relationships with customers
- Negotiate with potential and current clients on behalf of their company in order to secure deals and implement pricing agreements between vendor and customer.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management/Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 2 years’ experience in sales, preferably in Information Technology industry.
- Exposure in selling IT products specifically for Managed PC, Laptop, Servers and accessories is an advantage.
- With good verbal and written business communication skills.
- With proven Sales track record/s.
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment; team player.
- With positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills.
- Successfully manage and overcome client objections.
- Can make accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
- Can negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales.
- Cold call skills to arrange meetings with potential clients to prospect for new business.
- With presentation skills.
- Can work closely with Customer Success and Support teams to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Applicants with government dealing experience is required for this position.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Service Incentive Leave
- Regular Salary Appraisal
- Other bonuses
Keahlian yang diperlukan
- Organizing and Planning
- Relationship Management
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Attention to Detail
- Customer Service
- Computer Literacy / Basic Computer Skills
- Microsoft / MS Office
- Tingkat Posisi
- Supervisor / Asisten Manager
- Sales and Marketing
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- Capital House Building, 9th avenue corner 34th Street,
- Information Technology
- 4 lowongan dibuka
Tentang Quartz Business Products Corporation
Quartz Business Products Corporation is one of the largest Information Technology solutions companies in the Philippines. With over 42 years of experience in the I.T industry, we take pride in our business performance and recognized by the Philippines top corporations as a Reliable, Efficient, Professional, Cost Effective and Expansive Solutions Provider. Quartz Business Products Corporation is an authorized resellers of HP. As an HP Platinum Partner, we proudly position HP devices to our clients, successfully meeting their most demanding requirements. Quartz Business Products Corporation has built a reputation of excellent products and services. It achieves this through its strong partnership with leading I.T. brands, extensive portfolio, nationwide distribution, highly-competent sales team and committed after-sales support. We continually expand our quality products and excellent services portfolio to provide our consumers with the best technologies and superior solutions that drive higher productivity, better cost efficiency and more opportunities for our Clients. With our robust financial and operational capacity, Quartz Business Products Corporation has impressive numbers of Partners and we deliver more than 100,000 products nationwide. We provide hundreds of corporation and millions of consumers with innovative, quality products and excellent services for their enterprises.