- Responsibility for the redesign of all website phintraco group.
- Design and develop user interface (UI) from storyboards, mock-ups, prototypes, and info working apps.
- Define how people will interact with a digital product or service, and how to elicit the desired user behavior, responses, and outcomes.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and the developer team.
- Create UI/UX wireframe from a requirement brief.
- Run user research, prototyping studies, usability testing, and communicate findings.
- Maintaining the quality of UI output after development.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems.
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in IT/Computer Science/Design or any related major.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer minimum 2 years and have a portfolio of designs projects.
- Experience with at least one of these software, such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe Products (Photoshop, XD, Illustrator), and other design software/tools.
- Experience in mobile and web front-end web development.
- Good knowledge of design fundamentals and workflow.
- Experience in conducting user research through various methods and have ability to translate research findings into applicable results
- Good knowledge in user interface and user experience design for web and mobile apps.
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Transportation Allowances
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Tingkat Posisi
- Supervisor / Asisten Manager
- IT and Software
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- The East Building 12-17th Floor. RT.5/RW.2 No No.Kav 3-2/ Lot, East Kuningan, Setiabudi, South Jakarta City, Jakarta 12950, Indonesia, Jl. Mega Kuningan Barat VI, RT.5/RW.2, Kuningan, East Kuningan, Setiabudi, South Jakarta City, Jakarta 12950, Indonesia
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 lowongan dibuka
Tentang PT Phintraco Technology
Established in 1991, Phintraco Group is a group of leading ICT solutions companies that specialize in Modern IT Infrastructure, Network and IT Security, Electronic Transaction Services, Application Development, IT Consulting Services, Business Process Outsourcing and Managed Services. For over 25 years, Phintraco Group together with its subsidiaries is designed as a one-stop IT solution to support and provide its customers with world-class leading edge solutions. With over 900 professionals in the field, Phintraco Group provides a one-stop IT solution to accelerate business growth. In addition to ICT solutions companies, Phintraco Group also has a securities company named Phintraco Sekuritas, a property development company named Shanata Pratama, and serviced offices named Effist Suite Office. With our corporate culture, POLITE (Professionalism, Objective Oriented, Low Profile, Integrity, Teamwork, Exceeding Customer Expectation), Phintraco Group intends to improve business performance by motivating employees and coordinating their behavior towards a vision and specific performance goals.