- Creating a solution through a CMS that allows the editorial team to publish content quickly, effectively, and easily.
- Collaborating with Editorial Team, IT, Designer, Sales & Marketing Team in the product development lifecycle.
- Understand markets, competition, and user requirements in depth.
- Launch new products and features, evaluate their performance, and iterate quickly.
- Creating detailed product requirement specifications, driving a team, defining OKR’s and roadmap
- Flexibility to the job, function and responsibility.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree or above.
- Have a minimum of 2 years of experience in developing digital content, evaluating, and improving performance.
- Previous experience working with Content Management Systems or Video platforms is a plus.
- Understands web development workflows.
- Interested in the online media business and journalism process.
- Skilled in UI/UX fundamentals, capable of sketching and creating wireframes.
- Have excellent coordination and communication skills, able to work with people from various backgrounds and ages.
- Accustomed to critical thinking, analytical, and working based on data.
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Tingkat Posisi
- Mid-Senior Level Manager
- IT and Software
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Once in a while
- Alamat Kantor
- Jl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Banking / Mortgage
- 6 lowongan dibuka
Tentang PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk.
Bank Mandiri was established on 2 October 1998, as part of the bank restructuring program of the Government of Indonesia. In July 1999, four state-owned banks - Bank Bumi Daya, Bank Dagang Negara, Bank Exim and Bapindo - were amalgamated into Bank Mandiri. The history of these four banks can be traced back to over 140 years, and together they had contributed to the beginning of the Indonesian banking sector. We are continuously seeking mutually beneficial business opportunities that create synergies, building alliances and strengthening our supporting businesses with and through our subsidiaries, notably Mandiri Sekuritas in investment banking, AXA Mandiri Financial Services in insurance, Bank Syariah Mandiri in Sharia banking, Bank Mantap in micro banking, and Mandiri Tunas Finance in multi-finance. In 2011, Bank Mandiri acquired Mandiri AXA General Insurance (MAGI), a joint-venture between Bank Mandiri and AXA Societe Anonyme, to strengthen Bank Mandiri's penetration into the general insurance business. With various subsidiaries that support our businesses, we have further strengthened our position as a prominent financial holdings institution in Indonesia. Bank Mandiri consistently provides the best service for the company, employees and customers. As the results, we received several awards within this years (i.e. Top Companies 2022: The 15 best workplaces to grow your career in Indonesia by Linkedin; World's Best Bank 2022 by Forbes; Indonesia Outstanding Acclaimed Company 2021 by Warta Ekonomi; iNews Maker Award by iNewsTV; 19th Annual Best Sub Custodian Bank Awards 2021 by Global Finance Magazine; Top Corporate Social Responsibility Award 2021 by Top Business).