Technical Specialist - Senior .NET Backend Developer
PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk.
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaJl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesiaIndonesia
- Penuh waktuFULL_TIME
- Assisting Team Lead to define system architecture and specifications for cutting-edge features related to our current & future products
- Participate in all stages of product development from analysis, design, development, production, and maintenance
- Effectively collaborate with internal and external teams to find solutions that are leverageable across multiple architectures and workstreams
- Work effectively in an Agile environment following and practicing Scrum processes
- Write good clean code for front-end and back-end
- Assist in code reviews and testing processes, procedures and plans
- Participate in knowledge sharing initiatives and corporate initiatives as requested
- Providing accurate impact analysis of changes made for both new requirement or change requirement.
- Providing assistance and insight on incident in production environment.
- Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or any related
- Solid understanding of .NET, .NET Core, ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core, C#
- Deep knowledge of database sharding and implement in application level (MS-SQL).
- 2 years experience with ASP.NET/VB.NET/.NET Core
- 4 years experience in .NET Core with experience in azure cloud / kubernetes platform.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer science foundations, such as memory management and low-level algorithm performance.
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices.
- Strong experience designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer) along with some experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA).
- Ability to design and optimize database (MS-SQL) stored procedures.
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary.
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player.
- Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices.
- Tingkat Posisi
- Mid-Senior Level Manager
- IT and Software
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Once in a while
- Alamat Kantor
- Jl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Banking / Mortgage
- 1 lowongan dibuka
Tentang PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk.
Bank Mandiri was established on 2 October 1998, as part of the bank restructuring program of the Government of Indonesia. In July 1999, four state-owned banks - Bank Bumi Daya, Bank Dagang Negara, Bank Exim and Bapindo - were amalgamated into Bank Mandiri. The history of these four banks can be traced back to over 140 years, and together they had contributed to the beginning of the Indonesian banking sector. We are continuously seeking mutually beneficial business opportunities that create synergies, building alliances and strengthening our supporting businesses with and through our subsidiaries, notably Mandiri Sekuritas in investment banking, AXA Mandiri Financial Services in insurance, Bank Syariah Mandiri in Sharia banking, Bank Mantap in micro banking, and Mandiri Tunas Finance in multi-finance. In 2011, Bank Mandiri acquired Mandiri AXA General Insurance (MAGI), a joint-venture between Bank Mandiri and AXA Societe Anonyme, to strengthen Bank Mandiri's penetration into the general insurance business. With various subsidiaries that support our businesses, we have further strengthened our position as a prominent financial holdings institution in Indonesia. Bank Mandiri consistently provides the best service for the company, employees and customers. As the results, we received several awards within this years (i.e. Top Companies 2022: The 15 best workplaces to grow your career in Indonesia by Linkedin; World's Best Bank 2022 by Forbes; Indonesia Outstanding Acclaimed Company 2021 by Warta Ekonomi; iNews Maker Award by iNewsTV; 19th Annual Best Sub Custodian Bank Awards 2021 by Global Finance Magazine; Top Corporate Social Responsibility Award 2021 by Top Business).