DDL - 02 - Frontend Developer (Android/iOS)
PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk.
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaJl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesiaIndonesia
- Penuh waktuFULL_TIME
- Hands-on attitude for producing excellent quality of code, adhering to expected coding standards and industry best practices.
- Designing and developing advanced applications for the Android/IOS platform
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Bug fixing and optimizing components for maximum application performances
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and UI/UX team to improve usability.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Integrate backend API request and response to frontend event.
- Working in an agile team of specialists and generalists.
- Provide personal opinion in determining the development strategy that is applied
- Always up to date with the new technology trends
- Perform daily monitoring and control of the assignments
- Have Bachelor Degree from reputable University with education background from Computer Science / Information Technology, Science & Technology or equivalent
- Have 3 or more years of experiences as front-end application developer in Android/iOS Platform.
- Familiarity with Agile development teams, processes and CI/CD environments and tooling.
- Understanding of layout aesthetics, general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- For iOS : Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text For Android : Experience with Android SDK
- Possess good Algorithm and Problem Solving Ability
- Have a good ability to develop functional & technical documentation
- Able to speak English. actively and have very good communication & interpersonal skill.
- A good self learner, preference to working in teams, sharing knowledge and growing by listening to others feedback.
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Performance Bonus
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
Keahlian yang diperlukan
- Tingkat Posisi
- Supervisor / Asisten Manager
- IT and Software
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- Jl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Banking / Mortgage
- 2 lowongan dibuka
Tentang PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk.
Bank Mandiri was established on 2 October 1998, as part of the bank restructuring program of the Government of Indonesia. In July 1999, four state-owned banks - Bank Bumi Daya, Bank Dagang Negara, Bank Exim and Bapindo - were amalgamated into Bank Mandiri. The history of these four banks can be traced back to over 140 years, and together they had contributed to the beginning of the Indonesian banking sector. We are continuously seeking mutually beneficial business opportunities that create synergies, building alliances and strengthening our supporting businesses with and through our subsidiaries, notably Mandiri Sekuritas in investment banking, AXA Mandiri Financial Services in insurance, Bank Syariah Mandiri in Sharia banking, Bank Mantap in micro banking, and Mandiri Tunas Finance in multi-finance. In 2011, Bank Mandiri acquired Mandiri AXA General Insurance (MAGI), a joint-venture between Bank Mandiri and AXA Societe Anonyme, to strengthen Bank Mandiri's penetration into the general insurance business. With various subsidiaries that support our businesses, we have further strengthened our position as a prominent financial holdings institution in Indonesia. Bank Mandiri consistently provides the best service for the company, employees and customers. As the results, we received several awards within this years (i.e. Top Companies 2022: The 15 best workplaces to grow your career in Indonesia by Linkedin; World's Best Bank 2022 by Forbes; Indonesia Outstanding Acclaimed Company 2021 by Warta Ekonomi; iNews Maker Award by iNewsTV; 19th Annual Best Sub Custodian Bank Awards 2021 by Global Finance Magazine; Top Corporate Social Responsibility Award 2021 by Top Business).