As a Senior SEO Specialist, he is expected to perform the following duties:
- Lead, brainstorm, and implement new, data-driven, and creative SEO growth strategies covering: Technical SEO, On-page SEO, Content Marketing (for SEO), and Off-page based on the industry’s best practices and historical data available;
- Perform all technical, onpage, offpage, content audit and implementation in collaboration with the Technology Team and the Digital Marketing Team
- Identify and implement strategies for increasing site traffic through organic search listings without being blacklisted;
- Research and resolve HTML code and content, link architecture and navigation issues;
- Assist in layout of web pages when required;
- Monitor regularly the organic search rankings to increase traffic and sales;
- Analyze website strategies and translate qualitative or anecdotal data into recommendations and tactics for revising the strategies;
- Use all the tools efficiently approved by the company to fast track SEO activities;
- Create reports based on data analyzed in relation to SEO/SEM;
- Link build to boost SERP based on researched keywords;
- Coordinate with content providers to consistently deliver SEO content-related outputs;
- Develop detailed SEO project plan and monitor progress while delivering outputs on time ensuring quality standards;
- Be accountable for crafting, implementing and driving our SEO strategy to drive short-term and long-term business success;
- Liaise with other members of the organization in coordinating and meeting with clients for SEO
- Perform and ensure completion of quality review check on outgoing work by other members of the team to ensure the accuracy and quality of our SEO audit documents, SEO recommendations, routine checks, SEO Reports, and others;
- Act as subject matter expert for team members, peers, and clients;
- Take the primary responsibility for all the SEO activities and deliverables ensuring that the internal team and the client are following all the SEO best practices;
- Communicate with other team leaders and the management team on project development, timelines, and results;
- Report to Business Unit Head for Digital Marketing and Technology and the Marketing Operations Head.
Years of Experience:
At least 3 years of working experience in SEO is required for this position.
Who are we looking for?
- Demonstrates a solid understanding of SEO Fundamentals - knowledge of search ranking and optimization factors and key algorithm and optimization
- Has a proven track record of successful SEO endeavors.
- Data-savvy. Hands-on experience in data-driven website analysis and optimization.
- Experience in using Analytic and Tracking tools: Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and other leading search engine ranking, traffic, and web analytics software.
- Proficient in using MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
Professional Ability & Attitude
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems.
- Has intellectual honesty and practice what he/she preaches
- Process oriented and goal driven. Able to follow the set processes, but challenges when he/she needs improvement to the process.
- Someone who follows standard guidelines while providing ideas to improve the existing process
- Collaborative and buys into camaraderie. Someone who remains engaged even if their part is done for a specific project /campaign.
- Driven, passionate and can work with minimum supervision
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Life Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave