- Processing the acquisition of targeted new debtors (mortgage) with build the partnership with Developers, brokers and branches.
- Ensure the loan (mortgage)process in line with the policy and regulations.
- Providing excellent service to debtors / prospective debtors without ignoring policies, instructions, procedures have been established by Bank
- Bachelor degree from any major
- Minimum 1 year experience as mortgage sales
- Have a basic knowledge of the banking lending and mortgage
- Strong analitycal skill
- Good selling skill and strong network, especially in mortgage
- Confident and tenacious in getting prospective debtors and doing cross selling
Tentang Permata Bank
After receiving confirmation from the Financial Services Authority (OJK) on 20 January 2021 as a Buku IV Bank, PermataBank is now confirmed as one of the top 10 banking institutions in Indonesia with core capital of more than IDR 30 trillion, serving nearly 4 million customers in 62 cities in Indonesia. In 2004, Standard Chartered Bank and PT Astra International Tbk took over PermataBank and began a massive transformation process within the organization. The combined ownership of these major shareholders increased to 89.01% in 2006. Bangkok Bank Public Limited ("Bangkok Bank") officially became the controlling shareholder of PermataBank on May 2020 after taking over 89.12% of PermataBank's shares from the total number of shares that have been issued and paid up by Standard Chartered Bank and Astra International. Offering innovative banking products and services, PermataBank has 304 branch offices, 2 mobile branches, 942 ATMs with access to more than 100,000 ATMs (VisaPlus, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Alto, ATM Bersama) and millions of ATMs worldwide that are connected to the Visa, Mastercard and Cirrus networks.