- Regulatory reporting and its initiative activities and projects and development in terms of regulatory reporting such as: LBUT, LLD, CTP, LCS etc.
- Support static administration of data in OPICS applications and others.
- Fresh graduates are welcome, preferably those who have Data / IT knowledge
- Have the ability to use Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel or SQL for data management and reporting
- Have basic project management and presentation skills
- Have English skills both oral and written
- Have good analytical and administrative skills
- Have good interpersonal skills and attitude
- Able to multitask independently or work together in groups.
- Have a desire to learn
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Work from Home
Tentang Permata Bank
After receiving confirmation from the Financial Services Authority (OJK) on 20 January 2021 as a Buku IV Bank, PermataBank is now confirmed as one of the top 10 banking institutions in Indonesia with core capital of more than IDR 30 trillion, serving nearly 4 million customers in 62 cities in Indonesia. In 2004, Standard Chartered Bank and PT Astra International Tbk took over PermataBank and began a massive transformation process within the organization. The combined ownership of these major shareholders increased to 89.01% in 2006. Bangkok Bank Public Limited ("Bangkok Bank") officially became the controlling shareholder of PermataBank on May 2020 after taking over 89.12% of PermataBank's shares from the total number of shares that have been issued and paid up by Standard Chartered Bank and Astra International. Offering innovative banking products and services, PermataBank has 304 branch offices, 2 mobile branches, 942 ATMs with access to more than 100,000 ATMs (VisaPlus, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Alto, ATM Bersama) and millions of ATMs worldwide that are connected to the Visa, Mastercard and Cirrus networks.