- Reports to Senior Accountant
- Assists Senior Accountant onboard new clients and projects
- Run projects and supervise a team of junior bookkeepers
- You will supervise a team of Junior Bookkeepers to ensure each client's needs are met on an ongoing basis. You will serve as a point of contact for the client and help with any requests that go beyond the abilities of the bookkeepers you supervise.
- Handle monthly bookkeeping and accounting for our clients which includes: Recording and categorizing transactions in the accounting software (in QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Desktop, and/or XERO)
- Reconciling credit card and bank statements
- Month-end and year-end closing process
- Provide reports that are personalized / customized for each client based on the metrics that matter most to them, and alert clients about important trends and changed in their finances
- Communicating with clients via email and video-conference
- Training, coaching, and monitoring your junior team members
- At least 3 years of Managerial / Supervisory Accounting experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrates attention to details and good record keeping
- With supervisory or managerial Accounting background
- Has a background in US Accounting, US SMES, and US GAAP or had handled Australian market
- Must have own laptop/PC, headset, and microphone
- WIFI connection with at least 20mbps
Tentang Pelicen Inc.
Pelicen is passionate about delivering the highest service excellence and establishing the most solid benchmarks for business operation and corporate governance. We create innovative solutions, which deliver compelling outsourcing services, creating value for shareholders, clients and employees, whilst maintaining a broad commitment to the environment and society.