DevOps Engineer (Jakarta and Malang)
- North Jakarta, IndonesiaNorth Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaNorth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesiaIndonesia
- Penuh waktuFULL_TIME
Roles and responsibilities:
- Apply cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) computing skills to deploy upgrades and fixes.
- Design, develop, and implement software integrations based on user feedback.
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the development team to streamline code deployment.
- Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines).
- Analyze code and communicate detailed reviews to development teams to ensure a marked improvement in applications and the timely completion of projects.
- Collaborate with team members to improve the company’s engineering tools, systems and procedures, and data security.
- Optimize the company’s computing architecture.
- Conduct systems tests for security, performance, and availability.
- Develop and maintain design and troubleshooting documentation.
- You possess a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field.
- You have 3+ years experience as a DevOps Engineer or equivalent software-engineering role.
- You are an expert in code deployment tools (Puppet, Ansible, and Chef).
- You can maintain Java web applications.
- You have experience in network, server, and application-status monitoring.
- You possess a strong command of software-automation production systems (Jenkins and Selenium).
- You exhibit expertise in software development methodologies.
- You have working knowledge of Python and known DevOps tools like Git and GitHub.
- You have a working knowledge of databases and SQL (Structured Query Language).
- You possess a problem-solving attitude.
- You can work independently and as part of a team.
- Willing to work at Sunter, North Jakarta or Malang, East Java
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Employee Discounts
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Company Car
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Stock Options
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Paid Holidays
- Transportation Allowances
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
Keahlian yang diperlukan
- Amazon Web Services
- Computer System Administration
- Tingkat Posisi
- Mid-Senior Level Manager
- IT and Software
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- North Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Information Technology / IT
- 2 lowongan dibuka
Paper.id is the largest invoicing network and B2B payment solution in Indonesia. We partner with e-logistic platforms, B2B e-commerce players and FMCG distributors of tier-1 brands to accelerate the digitization of their supply chain and financial operations with the vision of becoming the one stop solution provider for B2B business. We are looking for a motivated, passionate, and high-value person to boost your careers with us. Here's to an exciting journey ahead!