We are Niagahoster, a tech company based in Yogyakarta that provides web-hosting services. To make Niagahoster business operations and employee relations legal aspect is covered and complying with the law, we are looking for a Legal Specialist. As a Legal Specialist, you will provide full range advice on legal matters, draft legitimate agreement, contract, paper according to law, and perform risk management on the business-legal aspect. If you the one we have been looking for, join us now!
- Provide a wide range of legal advice to executives in various business topics (industrial relation, workforce law, partnerships, abuse etc.).
- Identify, research and evaluate key legal risk and opportunities from every business decision.
- Defining, developing and creating internal corporate legal structures to ensure company-wide compliance.
- Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advice on possible legal issues.
- Work closely with the business teams to provide timely and appropriate advice in connection with commercial transactions, projects and strategy developments.
- Draft and solidify agreements, contracts and other legal documents to ensure the company’s full legal rights.
- Defining and rolling out legal and compliance policies across the organisation.
- Coordinating with an expert from legal firms.
- Have flexible work hours.
- Enjoy working remotely (from anywhere in Indonesia).
- Be a part of an inspiring working culture.
- Enjoy being surrounded by smart and driven people.
- Access to reference books, training courses, and international conferences to support your professional development.
- Benefit from other motivational perks such as a birthday prize, a special gift for the best team member, and much more!
Leave your mark within an international working environment to scale up your professional journey and discover the best version of yourself. Step Up Your Game and be a PRO!
- Excellent command of English.
- Minimum 4 years of demonstrated experience in ER and IR.
- Working experience as a Legal Counsel in the business environment.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to create legal defensive or proactive strategies.
- Sound judgement and ability to analyse situations and information.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
Keahlian yang diperlukan
- Legal Writing
- Communication Skills