We are Niagahoster, a tech company based in Yogyakarta that provides web-hosting services. To make Niagahoster web and products packed with exceptional engineering works with the best quality to provide users and customers, we are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer. Here at Niagahoster, we thrive to create and provide a promising career path, unlimited opportunities, and exciting challenges for someone that genuinely finds excitement working on web development that will fit with their professional goals. An individual that incorporates collaboration, conversation and teamwork to drive results, that have no problems maintaining a healthy work-life balance in a flexible yet responsible working environment will fit right in. If you think you are the one we have been looking for, join us now!
What you will do:
- Writing clean, functional code on the front- and back-end.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Meeting both technical and consumer requirements.
- Write effective APIs & Integrate 3rd party services (Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, Google Tag Manager, Intercom, Google Optimize).
- Boxbilling feature development.
- Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues.
- Write good quality code, refactor existing code and following the company coding guide and standard.
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
What we offer:
- Have flexible work hours.
- Enjoy working remotely (from anywhere in Indonesia).
- Be a part of an inspiring working culture.
- Enjoy being surrounded by smart and driven people.
- Access to reference books, training courses, and international conferences to support your professional development.
- Benefit from other motivational perks such as a birthday prize, a special gift for the best team member, and much more!
Leave your mark within an international working environment to scale up your professional journey and discover the best version of yourself. Step Up Your Game and be a PRO!
By submitting your application, you show your acknowledgment to allowing Niagahoster to use your data based on the hiring privacy statement.
- Solid experience in Fullstack development for at least 4 years;
- Proficient English skills to collaborate actively with our global team (at least TOEFL 500);
- Working proficiency with programming languages & library, especially PHP (Slim & Laravel);
- Proficiency in following tools we uses:
- jQuery and AJAX
- Version control
- Restful API
- Database using MySQL
- Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) method
- Model View Controller (MVC) pattern
- Template Engine (Twig & Blade)
- Containerization (Docker)
- Familiarity with agile & SCRUM method;
- Excellent verbal communication skills;
- Good problem-solving skills;
- Attention to detail.
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Work from Home
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Tingkat Posisi
- Supervisor / Asisten Manager
- IT and Software
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- Jalan Palagan Tentara Pelajar No. 81
- Information Technology / IT
- 2 lowongan dibuka