About the Role:
The Finance Delivery Engineer works closely with project delivery, steady state, and development teams to deliver the desired financial and invoicing solutions related to new or existing strategic/global clients. Successful candidates must be able to manage and complete the tasks related to financial project deliverables within the specified project timelines with limited direction as needed.
- Responsible for supporting the financial delivery work stream for new client implementations and existing client expansions.
- Responsible for application configuration as related to finance/billing components per each client’s unique requirements.
- Coordinate, facilitate, and document the testing of the defined financial solution, providing confirmation of the solution meeting approved technical requirements and client expectations.
- Responsible for ensuring the financial solution is effectively transitioned to the Beeline Steady State team in a defined manner to ensure accuracy and consistency.
- Engaged and confident presence with internal stakeholders - one who can establish and sustain credibility and trust.
Bachelor’s degree in business or related field, with qualifications or modules preferably relating to finance. Preferable exposure and understanding of project management, business analysis, software configuration, software testing, financial processes and/or financial systems maintenance. Equivalent post higher education qualifications and experience may be considered in lieu of degree. Prior experience with VMS software and/or implementation of software for external clients is highly desirable.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to solve complex business problems.
- Understanding of financial accounting, reporting and budget controls.
- Ability to work on concurrent projects, and deliver quality work within project timelines and budget.
- Knowledge of project methodology.
- Quick learner with ability to adapt on the fly and grow in a fast-paced environment.