Mosed Corporation is looking for a Digital Marketing Lead who will help manage and develop the online presence of our client portfolio and ensure full deployment of marketing efforts from customer acquisition to retention in order to achieve our clients’ business objectives. The mentioned client portfolio consists of mostly e-commerce stores, software products and tourism services. The Digital Marketing Lead will be the bridge between the clients and the Mosed Marketing Team when it comes to execution of online strategies.
- Oversee and manage the daily operations of the Online & Performance Mktg. Team.
- Oversee and manage the development of projects and performance of assigned campaigns to the team.
- Regularly meet with key stakeholders to address online marketing requirements of their business.
- Co-manage the respective digital assets/channels of clients such as, but not limited to Google Business Listings, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Mailchimp/ Drip, etc.
- Strategize, create, and deploy brand-relevant content for clients together with the Mosed Corp Marketing team using different online platforms. Output varies from social media images, captions, videos, email marketing campaigns, etc.
- Generates, presents and interprets all performance reports/analytics to the concerned stakeholders together with the Performance Marketing Strategist.
- Work with the Mosed Corp Creatives Team, the Online Performance Mktg Team and third party providers in delivering the clients’ desired output.
Skills and Requirements:
- Must have at least 5 consistent years of Digital Marketing experience specifically in conceptualizing, planning and launching online marketing campaigns as well as reporting their performance and overall business impact. Experience in e-commerce is a plus.
- Must possess exceptional written and oral communications skills in the English language.
- Must have hands-on experience in deploying campaigns and managing online customer journeys from acquisition to retention.
- Must be knowledgeable in operating several Marketing Automation and CRM Tools, such as but not limited to Google, Facebook, Instagram, HubSpot, Drip, Mailchimp, etc.
- Must be knowledgeable in managing and interpreting the analytics side of each digital platform used by the client especially in reporting results from paid ads.
- Must be knowledgeable with both social media and community engagement trends in order to provide effective execution strategies.
- Must have good interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
Keahlian yang diperlukan
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Communications
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)