Associate Product Manager
Mitramas Infosys Global
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesiaIndonesia
- Rp 6.000.000,00 - Rp 8.000.000,00 / bulanIDR600000080000006000000MONTH
- Penuh waktuFULL_TIME
- Assisting Business Development Manager in product development ideation, conceptualization to implementation.
- Work in all teams of product discovery (user interviews/shadowing, design workshops, whiteboarding, mocks/wireframes, and user testing).
- Create requirements, business/system flow diagrams, and other documentation to support project deliverables.
- Contributes to the standard product development plan.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical field.
- An understanding of software application development practices and life-cycle.
- Passion for digital products.
- Proven ability to learn fast.
- Demonstrated ability to be resourceful and innovative.
- Good product design sense (UI/UX) (optional).
- Ability to work independently and take initiative while also serving as a team player.
- Ability to interact effectively with Associates across all levels of the organization and variety of culture.
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Performance Bonus
- Medical / Health Insurance
Keahlian yang diperlukan
- Business Analysis
- Requirements Analysis
- Product Development
- Product Management
- Tingkat Posisi
- Supervisor / Asisten Manager
- IT and Software
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- Jalan Tebet Raya No.42, RT.3/RW.2, East Tebet, South Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 lowongan dibuka
Tentang Mitramas Infosys Global
Founded in 2003, Mitramas Infosys Global (MIG) is a technology solutions and IT services provider based in Jakarta. Specializes in the financial services industry, MIG operates up to 20 service points across major islands in Indonesia, offering a wide variety of essential hardware and software solutions from Core Banking Systems, PC, ATM to business process applications and analytics serving both Government body, State-Owned Enterprise, as well as Private Owned companies. Driven by the spirit of delivering top-notch and high-efficiency services to clients, MIG has since evolved to provide IT on-site assistance, enabling companies achieving its digital aspiration goals via top selected talents in software developments, and data analytics spaces to complement its existing hardware and software solutions. This place offers vast opportunities for young talents to grow and to get exposures across extensive applications of technology in the real-world industries. To top it off, we also provide on-the-job learning opportunities prior to job allocation, allowing our talents to gain a competitive advantage as part of our commitments to serve our clients excellent services.