We're looking for an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support senior-level managers.
- Can work U.S. Business hours
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the organization
- Work closely with the CEO to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately
- Provide sophisticated calendar management
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO
- Manage information systems operations including hardware, software, desktop support, internal telecommunications, and strategic systems development and planning
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office and desktop publishing software; ability to design and edit graphic presentations and materials
- Significant executive support experience, including supporting C-level executives (CEO, COO & CFO)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- A high degree of professionalism in dealing with diverse groups of people, including Board members, senior executives, staff, community leaders, donors, and funded partners
- Able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Work from Home
- Tingkat Posisi
- Supervisor / Asisten Manager
- Administration and Coordination
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Concierge Service
- 20 lowongan dibuka
Tentang Magic, Inc.
Magic is a 24/7 personal assistant on demand in your pocket - text Magic any request, any time, from anywhere in the world and we’ll get to work. From managing calendars of busy entrepreneurs, exclusive restaurant reservations for celebrities, to booking last minute private jets for executives, our groundbreaking service can do it all. Come join our radically innovative venture-backed startup founded in 2015 and be a part of our amazing team of go-getters in our offices in San Francisco and Manila. Kalibrr has given Magic Inc. the following awards: Top Performing Recruiter Award (2018), Leading Employer of the Year Award (2019), Most Admired Employer of the Year Award (2019) and Top Performing Recruiter Award (2019).