Responsible for assisting the Head of Legal Department in the preparation of pleadings, documentations, and other legal documents; assists the Head of Legal in all legal-related duties, such as but not limited to, legwork as warranted by the circumstances; and assists all other work-related requirements of the Legal Department
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assists the Head of the Legal Department in attending court hearings to avoid overlapping schedules.
2. Prepares all types of pleadings (initiatory, responsive, compliances, and supplemental pleadings)
3. Reviews all types of legal documents related or non-related to cases handled by Legal Department
4. Reviews contract provisions, terms and conditions endorsed by other Departments or Banking Divisions and prepares recommendations, subject to the approval of the Legal Department Head and/or Legal Documentation Head;
5. Renders legal opinion regarding queries in relation to Bank-related activities and transactions, subject to the approval of the Legal Department Head and/or Legal Documentation Head;
6. Prepares the necessary pleadings and other legal documents in assistance to Bank’s legal counsels;
7. Files cases before the court, administrative agencies, etc.; attends court proceedings such as mediation, judicial dispute resolutions, etc.; and acts as authorized representative in litigations involving the Bank; and
8. And such other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- Bar passer with no work experience.
- Graduate of related course
- Strong personal skills
Tentang LICA Group of Companies
LICA Group is a business group based in Manila, Philippines with presence throughout the country. Our core businesses are in Automotive, Real Estate and Hospitality,Financial Services and Office Systems.
From our roots in CALABARZON-based real estate, sugar plantations and banking, LICA Group today is one of the leading diversified business groups in the Philippines.
LICA Group has partnered with or represent a wide variety of the leading international brand names in these industries. Our focus is the Philippines, one of the fastest growing economies in Asia. We have been doing business in the country for more than 50 years.