- Manage customer accounts and provide personalized financial guidance.
- Process deposits, withdrawals, and fund transfers accurately and efficiently.
- Assist customers with account inquiries and resolve any issues or discrepancies.
- Promote and cross-sell bank products and services to meet customer needs.
- Ensure compliance with all banking regulations and internal policies.
- Prepare and maintain accurate records and reports.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve branch goals and objectives.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and changes in banking regulations.
- Responsible for marketing loan products, as well as evaluating and processing credit and loan applications.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, business, or a related field (preferred).
- Previous experience in banking or financial services is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and banking software.
- Knowledge of banking regulations and compliance.
Tentang LICA Group of Companies
LICA Group is a business group based in Manila, Philippines with presence throughout the country. Our core businesses are in Automotive, Real Estate and Hospitality,Financial Services and Office Systems.
From our roots in CALABARZON-based real estate, sugar plantations and banking, LICA Group today is one of the leading diversified business groups in the Philippines.
LICA Group has partnered with or represent a wide variety of the leading international brand names in these industries. Our focus is the Philippines, one of the fastest growing economies in Asia. We have been doing business in the country for more than 50 years.