- Deliver excellent financial support and provide consultation for financial workflow for other project streams
- Ensures compliance for Growth Center’s financial process, and take the initiative to consult with other functions when necessary (e.g. stakeholders from legal/tax/audit/finance)
- Cross-checking financial paperworks and other data before submitting for management approval (e.g. checking invoices from third-party or freelancers before processing their payments).
- Manage filing and distribution for financial documents (e.g. digitally filing the tax report for stakeholders).
- Monitoring the usage for Growth Center’s petty cash.
this position will work in both WFO & WFH systems as needed.
Education & Experience Needed:
- Bachelor degree from recognized university with degree in finance or accounting.
- Having a previous experience in Finance is a huge advantage.
- Female with 1 - 3 years experience in Finance
- Detail oriented
- Exceptional financial reporting & administrative skills.
- Able to work with multiple projects and prioritize.
- Having a general knowledge of taxation is preferable.
- Tingkat Posisi
- Lulusan Baru / Junior
- Accounting and Finance
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- Jl. Palmerah Selatan No. 22-28. Jakarta, Indonesia, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Media Production
- 1 lowongan dibuka
Tentang Kompas Gramedia
Kompas Gramedia, through its more than 50 years of history, is striving for one goal: enlightening and empowering Indonesia. To ensure that we are able to serve the nation for another 50 years, we are undergoing a digital transformation; strengthening and expanding our solid business pillars by developing new digital business initiatives. Our vision is to enlight all the people in Indonesia with all the knowledge we have.