- Objectively review and organization's business processes and perform audit procedures, such as: interviews, identifying risk and defining issues, developing criteria, analyzing evidence, and documenting processes.
- Prepares and assists the preparation of audits draft, or review reports which include the development of clear, constructive, and actionable recommendations to address risks identified.
- Assists in communicating the results of audit and consulting projects via written reports and oral presentations to management.
- Provides recommendations in improving the organization's controls and operations.
- Communicates with company management as needed during internal audit activities.
- 2 years of related experience or equivalent combination of education & experience required to include auditing, acounting and/or industry experience.
- Certified Public Accounting (CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) designation preferred, but not required.
- Solid understanding of internal control concepts.
- Knowledge of internal audit practices.
- Knowledge of accounting and investigation procedures.
- Strong analytical and interpretative skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Strong desire and ability to learn quickly and grow.
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal communication and ability to work in a diverse team environment.
- Tingkat Posisi
- Lulusan Baru / Junior
- Accounting and Finance
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Once in a while
- Alamat Kantor
- Jl. Palmerah Selatan No. 22-28. Jakarta, Indonesia, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Media Production
- 1 lowongan dibuka
Tentang Kompas Gramedia
Kompas Gramedia, through its more than 50 years of history, is striving for one goal: enlightening and empowering Indonesia. To ensure that we are able to serve the nation for another 50 years, we are undergoing a digital transformation; strengthening and expanding our solid business pillars by developing new digital business initiatives. Our vision is to enlight all the people in Indonesia with all the knowledge we have.