- Prepare and Manage field staff team to perform daily activities in the farm from post larvae selection, pond preparation, water management, feeding management, disease prevention and treatment.
- Responsible to evaluate farm performance and take necessary actions to improve the performance in the next cycles.
- Conduct technical discussion or seminar to update new information in aquaculture, and farm management for sustainability business
- Conduct research of partners’ products performance and liaise closely with purchasing team to recommend the best product for the internal farms.
- Prepare the budget for farm operation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fisheries/Marine/Biology
- Having a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
- Excellent knowledge in shrimp cultivation
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Transportation Allowances
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Tingkat Posisi
- Mid-Senior Level Manager
- Manufacturing and Production
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- Sleman, DI Yogyakarta, Indonesia
- Consumer Electronics, Aquaculture, Internet of Things
- 1 lowongan dibuka
Tentang Jala Tech
90% of shrimp farms in South East Asia already have at least 1 dormant disease living in the water, waiting for a shrimp’s immune system to be compromised. This costs farmers billions of dollars every year. JALA is transforming the shrimp industry by offering a vastly improved management system. With data-driven farming in mind, our goal is to get farmers to make decisions based on actual data. For that reason, our system provides water quality monitoring, and planning & reporting tools, complete with a decision support system so farmers can initiate the right treatment at the right time, based on data that has been collected and analyzed. All the data from every farm using the system is automatically sent in for collation and review in order to gain valuable insight into the industry as a whole. Currently, Jala serves more than 10000 shrimp farmers who handle more than 20000 ponds around Indonesia and South East Asia. Through the power of data JALA will make sustainable and profitable shrimp farming common practice.