- Working with the Jala Insight product team (product manager and product designer) from discovery and delivery.
- Develop the new features and optimizing Jala web app.
- Create and document the Jala API Endpoint.
- Maintenance and optimizing Jala website.
- Being a DevOps for the new website and web app update.
- Having experience in web app development using PHP, Laravel, and Vue.js
- Having knowledge using the package manager (NPM) is a plus
- Create an API using Laravel
- Understand with object-oriented PHP
- Having experience with AWS technology is a plus
- Understand the RESTful concepts
- Experienced with version control like Git
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Transportation Allowances
- Tingkat Posisi
- Lulusan Baru / Junior
- IT and Software
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- Sleman, DI Yogyakarta, Indonesia
- Consumer Electronics, Aquaculture, Internet of Things
- 1 lowongan dibuka
Tentang Jala Tech
90% of shrimp farms in South East Asia already have at least 1 dormant disease living in the water, waiting for a shrimp’s immune system to be compromised. This costs farmers billions of dollars every year. JALA is transforming the shrimp industry by offering a vastly improved management system. With data-driven farming in mind, our goal is to get farmers to make decisions based on actual data. For that reason, our system provides water quality monitoring, and planning & reporting tools, complete with a decision support system so farmers can initiate the right treatment at the right time, based on data that has been collected and analyzed. All the data from every farm using the system is automatically sent in for collation and review in order to gain valuable insight into the industry as a whole. Currently, Jala serves more than 10000 shrimp farmers who handle more than 20000 ponds around Indonesia and South East Asia. Through the power of data JALA will make sustainable and profitable shrimp farming common practice.