- Solution technology, and team facing, collocated with team
- Gain a deep understanding of user problem, identify and fill the product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth along with Researcher and Analytics team
- Contribute vision and program backlog, owns team backlog and implementation
- Define the success metrics and funnel to track
- Drives iteration goals and iteration content via prioritized stories
- Establishes story acceptance criteria, accepts stories into baseline
- Create a comprehensive product requirement document or similar document
- Evaluating launched product based on success metrics
- Manage scrum and deployment ceremony
- University Degree (minimum Bachelor Degree/S1)
- Minimum of 1 yr. experience of relevant experiences, available for fresh graduate.
- Good analytical skill and communication.
- Strong problem solving skill.
- Critical Thinking.
- Excellent communication skill and high initiative.
- Willingness to help customer problem.
- Have an experience manage scrum team is preferred.
- Have a basic technical understanding is preferred.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or technical field is preferred.
- Tingkat Posisi
- Lulusan Baru / Junior
- IT and Software
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Once in a while
- Alamat Kantor
- AIA Central Building 21st Floor Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 48 A Jakarta Selatan, 12930
- Lending Marketplace
- 1 lowongan dibuka
Investree is a fintech lending pioneer that has obtained the Business License for Information Technology-Based Lending and Borrowing Service Providers from the Financial Services Authority (OJK). Our mission is to optimize data and technology to provide easier, more accessible funding for SMEs and connect them to lenders that want to help and obtain an attractive profit. Through collaborations with strategic partners in the digital and financial ecosystem and innovation of products and funding services, Investree is committed to continuously provide digital business solutions for SMEs. Investree is based in Indonesia and has expanded to Thailand and the Philippines. Until the end of 3rd quarter of 2021, Investree had successfully recorded a total loan facility of Rp 12 trillion and disbursed Rp 8 trillion in loans, with an average return rate of 16.6% p.a. and average TKB90 of 98.22%. The company has also funded up to 6,000 unique SME borrowers. On the lenders side, Investree, alongside a plethora of retail lenders, has a strong institutional backing after having partnered with Bank Rakyat Indonesia, Danamon, Bank Mandiri, Bank Jago, and many other large financial players. In terms of management team, Investree has combined experience within the leadership team of 100 years in the financial services sector. The team brings business know-how, tech enabled innovative solutions, with a strong emphasis on B2B partnership to provide SMEs with accessible and affordable working capital loans. Investree was awarded as “Best Fintech of the Year” by The Asset Magazine, “Best P2P Lending Platform for SMEs” by The Asian Banker, and “30 Most Promising Growth-Stage Startups” by Forbes Indonesia. Join us! We believe that every individual can make a positive contribution to the company, clients, and themselves. And to continue to grow, we are looking for great figures to help us in building a more accessible, practical and efficient financial system. Join our ambitious, world-class team to redefine Indonesia’s financial system while facilitating better deals for everyone, together. Because with Investree, #EveryoneCanGrow. For more information about our recruitment, please visit https://career.investree.id or join our social media: LinkedIn: Investree Youtube: Investree Facebook: InvestreeID Spotify: Treepod – podcast by Investree Instagram: @investree.id