1. Consolidation of per department's annual budget for Board of Director's approval.
2. Prepares monthly variance analysis (actual versus approved budget)
3. Prepares annual budget analysis (previous years versus current budget versus actual).
4. Assists department heads in the preparation of annual budget
5. Monitor organizational and departmental spending to ensure that it is within budget.
6. Inform department heads of the status of the requested budget and availability of funds.
7. Prepares Monthly Revenue and cost analysis per locations/per item
8. Assists accountant in the preparation of documents needed by the external Auditor/BIR/LGU
9. Performs other duties that maybe assigned from time to time
College graduate major in Accountancy, Accounting Technology or equivalent.
With at least 2 years work relevant experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Good in oral and written communication
- Computer literate
- With time management skills
- Goal oriented
- Independent and with good judgement and decision making with minimum Supervision
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
Keahlian yang diperlukan
- Attention to Detail
- Problem Solving
- Computer Literate / Basic Computer Skills
Jurusan yang Diminati
- Accounting Technology