- Research on new solutions as directed by your Team Lead
- Perform Requirements analysis and determine solutions to propose to the prospect
- Assist in Proposal preparation by building and documenting the technical solution architecture to meet customer requirement for complex projects.
- Responds to customer Technical/Compliance RFP/RFI (Request for Proposal/Request for Information) Technical and Compliance requirements.
- Performs Gap analysis on client requirements vs Infomax solutions and provide recommendations on how to mitigate these Gaps
- Build and Perform product or solutions demonstrations to prospects.
- Prepare initial project implementation plan (MS-Project or MS-Excel format).
- Prepares and Conducts Proof-of-Concept (POC) of assigned product/solutions in accordance with processes as defined by Management.
- Coordinate/validate with product principal on the viability of the proposed solution/s and its corresponding hardware and software components.
- Participate is Risk assessments and other tasks to ensure proper Implementation of the project
- Coordinate with Support and Professional Services on any or all Risk Factors during Project Implementation
- Create, Modify Sales materials to empower Sales to qualify their requirements.
- Identify opportunities for future business on existing customer or Prospects.
- Update self on new industry trends and new product features of assigned products and conduct presentation to technical team, sales team and marketing team.
- Train technical support team on an assigned product.
- Provide second level technical support to customer’s support team.
Course and Skills Preferred:
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Able to study technical matters on their own
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Hiring is only for Metro Manila, Philippines Residents
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
Keahlian yang diperlukan
- Active Directory
- Tingkat Posisi
- Supervisor / Asisten Manager
- IT and Software
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- ACE Building, De La Rosa corner Rada St. Legaspi Village, Makati CIty
- IT and Software
- 1 lowongan dibuka
Tentang Infomax Systems Solutions and Services Inc.
INFOMAX is a wholly owned Filipino company that was incorporated and registered to SEC in February 1998. Infomax aims to provide world class solutions in the area of Content Integration and Business Intelligence. Our goal is to maximize the IT investments of our clients by providing them with high-value solutions that will improve their business processes and increase their revenue stream. We aim to be the preferred Partner in their business initiatives. We enable and empower our employees to render innovative and high quality services to our customers. We will empower our employees with industry skills and product knowledge to become highly respected professionals in their fields.