Is responsible for training or educating the new merchants on how to use application and be familiarized with its systems.
- Effectively communicate and work with the local team, using the most effective mode of communication, to coordinate set-up, schedule tasks and activities, onboard and launch new merchants in a timely manner.
- Ensure high quality production and testing of various onboarding tasks such as online menu and digital profile setup and operations testing to ensure a merchant’s success on the platform.
- Assess merchants’ needs to identify opportunities to promote their online ordering and determine when there is potential to refer to the sales team to pitch and close additional locations.
- Develop expertise in tools, systems, and processes to identify improvement areas for streamlining merchant operations and assisting in scaling a vibrant business.
- Become an expert in merchant account setup and menu system, including complex features such as marketing programs, banking info, and in-store operations.
- Ensure quality is maintained across menu updates, including auditing outsourced work.
- Coach and train vendors to provide high quality work products.
Order Management and Customer Support
- Monitor all live orders on the system to ensure they’re confirmed as soon as possible
- Provide exceptional service to our customers and merchant partners via inbound/outbound calls and SMS messaging
- Work closely with city teams to provide visibility on the health of their merchant and order network
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Human Resource Management, Advertising/Media, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Humanities/Liberal Arts, Mass Communications or equivalent
- At least 2 years experience in handling/working with merchants
- At least 2 years work experience specializing in Training and Development or equivalent
- Excellent communication and strong people skills
- Solid facilitation and presentation skills in both soft skills and technical skills content
- Project Duration: End of year
- Tingkat Posisi
- Lulusan Baru / Junior
- Customer Service
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Once in a while
- Alamat Kantor
- 1905-B West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Center, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- 2 lowongan dibuka