The Project Lead will be responsible for driving results-oriented high performance in client engagements. The Project Lead will be developed in several facets of marketing and business transformation that IMPACT Training & Consultancy specializes in. He/she will be primarily responsible to lead the team and be accountable for excellence in service delivery and developing the junior members of the organization.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Creating strategies and campaigns to improve the performance of partners.
- Responsible for managing the sales force.
- Supervise and support account managers to ensure client satisfaction.
- Reporting and analyzing key metrics
- Communicating and coordinating with internal teams to deliver solutions.
- Build and maintain client relationships based on trust and respect.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree in Human Resource Management, Advertising/Media, Marketing, Mass Communication/Broad Comm, Humanities/Liberal Arts, Psychology or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino
- Strong communication, facilitation, and presentation skills required.
- Must be a detail-oriented, presentable, creative thinker, a team player, and possess excellent communication skills.
- At least 2-4 years work experience specializing in Product/Project Management / Advertising / Marketing / Shopper Marketing / Events Management.
- Willing to work on-site
- Tingkat Posisi
- Lulusan Baru / Junior
- Sales and Marketing
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Alamat Kantor
- 1905-B West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Center, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- 1 lowongan dibuka