Senior Event Associate
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaIDN Media Creative Lab Jakarta. Jl. Palmerah Utara No.62A, RT.3/RW.6, Palmerah, Kota Jakarta Barat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, 11480, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesiaIndonesia
- Penuh waktuFULL_TIME
- Ensure the smooth execution of all operations related to events.
- Manage the event budget, direct costs, invoicing and accounts payable process while managing freelancers on an event-by-event basis where necessary.
- Solicit, select, negotiate and manage external vendors.
- Manage VIPs and senior stakeholders in a courteous and professional manner.
- Make recommendations for new vendors, consultants, venues and other external resources needed in the execution of events.
- Make recommendations on what sponsorship activations may be possible at selected venues.
- Establishing project management protocols for each project tailored to needs and teams.
- Manage & direct onsite staff & team members to ensure successful event delivery.
- Minimum 3-5 years of progressive experience in events and meeting planning; preferably within a professional services firm.
- Bachelor’s degree of Communications or related majors.
- Ability to prioritize projects and work with other team members to meet deadlines in a high volume and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to travel for business purposes.
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
Keahlian yang diperlukan
- Creative Thinking
- Organizing and Planning
- Project Management
- Events Management
- Communication Skills
- Tingkat Posisi
- Mid-Senior Level Manager
- Media and Creatives
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Once in a while
- Alamat Kantor
- IDN Media HQ, Jl. Jend. Gatot Subroto Kav. 27 16th Floor, RT.3/RW.3, Kuningan, Kuningan Tim., Kuningan, Jakarta, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12950, Indonesia
- Online Publishing
- 1 lowongan dibuka
Tentang IDN Media
IDN Media is the leading media platform company for Millennials and Gen Z in Indonesia, with over 70 million Monthly Active Users (MAU). On 8 June 2014, IDN Media was founded by Winston Utomo and William Utomo with the vision to democratize information and give positive impacts on society. We believe access to relevant and quality information is a basic human right for every Indonesian, from Aceh to Papua. This is just the beginning for us. IDN Media that we all know has only scratched the surface of our vision. One step at a time, for a better Indonesia. More than just a media company, IDN Media continuously develops its ecosystem to support its vision to democratize information and give positive impacts to the society. IDN Media operates IDN Times, Popbela.com, Popmama.com, Yummy, GGWP.ID, Duniaku.com, FORTUNE Indonesia, IDN Creative, IDN Pictures, IDN Event, ICE, IDN Foundation, IDN Research Institute and IDN Programmatic OOH. What’s it like working at IDN Media? Life at IDN Media The secret ingredient that makes IDN Media a great place to work is the people. You will meet so many Timmy in IDN Media who are equally obsessed and passionate with you in what they are doing. You will be surrounded by extremely smart, friendly, and awesome people who will help you whenever you need them and push you to the next level. In IDN Media, we do cool things that contribute to the future of Indonesia. We want to bring change and shape the future of Indonesia. Perks and Benefits Working at IDN Media - A culture of inclusion and growth - Flexible Working Style - “Wear Anything” dress code policy - Free lunch and drinks - Free gym access at IDN Media HQ - Health Insurance - Performance-driven culture - Super fun teammates - More importantly, the opportunity to shape the future of Indonesia Our perks and benefits are specially designed to keep you happy and healthy (physically, emotionally, and financially). We want to take care of you and make sure that you can focus and enjoy what you are doing here. Ultimately, we want you to become a better person by working at IDN Media.