• Identify and document relevant business and user goals and objectives.
• Prepare, conduct, and analyze behavioral in-context research events.
• Collaborate with Developers, Product Owners, Stakeholders, and BAs as needed to inform and confirm design choices and project goals.
• Conduct, prepare notes, and analyze stakeholder interviews .
• Evaluating deliveries against their objectives and product quality assurance
• Present the appropriate UX artifacts to share with the digital team and stakeholders (e.g. user flows, prototypes, UX reviews, wireframes, personas).
• Understand our technology and digital products, the resulting opportunities available and their limitations.
• Keep up-to-date on design trends, tools, and techniques.
• Be an advocate for users and passionate about the experience.
• At least 2-5 years’ experience in designing user-centered products.
• Ability to take complex information and distill it into simple components and interactions.
• Expertise in conducting user research and usability testing.
• Experience with Agile.
• Ability to multi-task on various projects effectively.
• Ability to remain flexible about changing priorities and accept feedback.
• Experience in using a variety of design tools like Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator), Axure and similar products; you should efficiently use your skillset to develop designs and prototype.
• A strong portfolio that describes your role and approach to researching and innovating user experiences.
- Tingkat Posisi
- Supervisor / Asisten Manager
- IT and Software
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Staffing / Recruiting
- 1 lowongan dibuka