One of Hashtag Interactive's services include our Social Media & Community Management that caters to different client accounts. The team is primarily responsible for monitoring the social media pages we manage and coordinating with client support teams to help customers with their concerns. This includes ensuring that all posts follow necessary brand guidelines and go out as scheduled on the right platforms and in the right formats.
This is a predominantly work-from-home role with the potential for limited hybrid work starting mid-2023.
- Social Media Monitoring. Community Management of our interactions - this includes accounts for both internal and external clients. Review user-generated comments and posts in a quick and timely manner. Escalate User Generated Content, where appropriate, to internal and client stakeholders. Respond to comments, when appropriate, in order to foster a positive community and add value to the user’s experience. Implement crisis management process alongside Accounts team members when necessary.
- Trend spotting. Actively stay up on social trends and best practices and bring that expertise to the rest of the company - this includes following competitors and other target companies
- Collaboration. Relay community feedback, competitor activity, and real-time marketing activities to relevant internal stakeholders
- Reporting and Analysis. Summarise insights and conversations to create actionable, client-facing reports that lead to optimisation. Develop new reports to help address client concerns and help innovate processes.
- Research, studying and improving. Keep up to date with digital and social trends and share these insights with both our clients and internal teams. Committed to constantly improving our work, how we work and our knowledge base.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications Marketing, Advertising or equivalent experience - social media certifications and/or coursework a plus
- At least one year of professional social media experience preferred
- Top-notch communication skills, especially in writing and editing
- Exceptional collaboration, teamwork and interpersonal skills. Experience working with an overseas (Singaporean) team is a plus
- Detail-oriented with superior organizational skills. Able to navigate between multiple projects, meet deadlines, and process ad hoc requests.
- Experience using/interpretating Social Media analytics dashboards and reports creation
- Experience with Social Listening Tools and other Social Media-related tools is a plus
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
Keahlian yang diperlukan
- Digital Marketing
- Attention to Detail
- Marketing Communications
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving
- Social Media Management
Jurusan yang Diminati
- Marketing and Diploma in Marketing
- Marketing Communications
- Tingkat Posisi
- Lulusan Baru / Junior
- Sales and Marketing
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- Level 10, Fort Legend Tower, 3rd Ave and 31 st Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- 2 lowongan dibuka