We are looking for one skilled, talented, and passionate QA Engineer who can embrace some of our projects and make a difference.
As a QA Engineer engineer, you will work on a variety of software projects, all having at least one web or mobile (Android and iOS) front-end.
You will be in charge of:
- Analysing design and specifications artifacts (documents, spreadsheets, diagrams, plans, etc.) and help elaborate optimal functional, usability and performance testing strategies
- Design and maintain test packs, describing functional testing steps on primary, secondary and exception flows, including regression testing against previous versions.
- Help UX Designers perform usability tests on different screen and device formats, advising on fixes and improvements
- Help BAs and Developers create and maintain data sets to be used for regression and performance testing
- Execute QA sign-off before every new release
- Perform all of the above on development, UAT, Staging and Production versions of the front-ends.
The work is 100% remote work-from-anywhere. A standard 40 hours/week commitment is required.
Due to the nature of the job, a quiet work environment and a fast (> 50 Mbit/s) and reliable Internet connection is a must. We will provide test devices (e.g. smartphones, tablets) and subsidised high-speed Internet if necessary.
Our ideal candidate would have at least 2 years of commercial experience as QA Engineer for web and mobile applications.
- Deep knowledge of functional and usability testing for web and mobile business applications.
- Ability to go beyond the prescribed functional and interaction flows and devise "deviant" test scenarios
- Attention to detail and pixel-perfection
- Very good communications skills, with excellent written and spoken English
- Familiarity or experience with automated testing (Selenium, Espresso, Calabash, Appium, XCUI, KIF, etc.)
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Employee Discounts
- Work from Home
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Holidays