GJH Sercons, Inc.
- Silang, PhilippinesSilang, Cavite, PhilippinesSilangCavitePhilippinesPhilippines
- Penuh waktuFULL_TIME
To ensure all laboratory activities are properly executed and follows proper laboratory processes and procedures according to established and agreed methods which include periodic calibration and maintenance of laboratory equipment, conduct of tests for evaluating quality of products, and the preparation of standard analysis reports for the various parameters relating to product quality.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare the laboratory with proper calibration / standardization of reagents and equipment
- Ensure that all products are sampled, and testing procedures performed to analyze the product quality based on parameters being monitored
- Timely call out of quality issues regarding production output
- Coordinate with Control Engineers the results of the quality test for timely adjustments in equipment settings as needed
- Approve the Certificate of Analysis of all tests performed
- Conduct final product analysis prior to release of any product from the plant
- Periodic reporting to the Plant Operations Head regarding product quality
- Implement proper inventory / monitoring of chemicals and reagents needed in the laboratory to prevent runouts
- Coordinate with Administrative Assistant for all materials requirement
- Develop streamlined quality control and assurance (QC/QA) processes
- Conduct awareness and compliance program to all laboratory personnel of the policies and guidelines in proper handling of all laboratory equipment, chemicals and materials used in the laboratory
- Develop improvement systems and processes in the use of consumable laboratory materials to prevent waste and reduce cost
- Perform periodic maintenance and calibration of all laboratory instruments and equipment to ensure reliability and safety
- BS Chemistry graduate; Licensed
- 3-5 years of experience in laboratory management in a manufacturing plant.
- Use of laboratory instruments such as Spectrophotometer, Automatic Titrator, planning and organizing skills, analytical skills.
- Working knowledge in MS Office.
- Keen to details, industrious, honest and responsible.
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Tri shift or shifting schedule
Supplemental pay types: 13th month salary
Education: Bachelor's (Preferred)
Experience: 3-5 years experience of being a Chemist (Preferred)
Language: English (Preferred)
Ability to commute/relocate: Silang, Cavite (Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work - Required)
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays and Saturdays
- More than 4 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Tingkat Posisi
- Supervisor / Asisten Manager
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- Silang, Calabarzon, Philippines
- 0 lowongan dibuka