Roles and Responsibilities
- Co-own the company’s product vision and strategy, together with other members of the core team. This includes our vision to continuously improve our insurance platform and white-label it to extend distribution reach.
- Work with the engineering team to deliver features that meet business requirements and stay aligned with the overall product vision. Deliverables include product requirement documents, UI/UX designs, technical specifications and sprint-by-sprint implementation plans.
- Achieve specific growth and business objectives including user growth, market share, utilisation and margins.
- Manage the product team which includes product manager and designers. This includes career development and recruitment of your team members.
- Work closely with any relevant external stakeholders to drive the product vision.
What success looks like
- Success is when our product is well-differentiated, sticky, delights our customers and is standardised across our business units. In terms of tangible outcomes, success would mean:
- business development, sales and marketing can achieve higher velocity
- customer satisfaction and lifetimes increase
- we become the market leader in our are segment
- product quality is high, there are few bugs and engineering
Gigacover is making insurance simple and flexible. Business models, workforce composition, working norms and the associated risks are rapidly evolving. Our products include insurance for gig workers, freelancers, tech workers, accident as well as liability and operational insurance for businesses. Gigacover builds technology and works with insurer partners to develop and distribute these products.
We work with some of the region's largest tech platforms and partner with leading insurers. Gigacover currently operates in Singapore, Philippines and Indonesia. We are looking for motivated team members like yourself with an innovative mindset and backed by some of the world’s largest VCs.
The Technical Product Lead will drive the company’s vision of building the next generation of on-demand, flexible, stackable business insurance. You will enjoy a high degree of ownership and will report directly to Philippines Country Manager.
We are looking for:
- 3-6 years of product management or relevant experience
- Technical background such as computer science or equivalent, or prior experience as a software engineer.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical and data-driven mind
- Curiosity and desire to learn and passion for our vision and mission
- Be based in the Philippines, NCR region
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
Keahlian yang diperlukan
- Database Software
- Communication Skills
- Product Development
- Product Management
Jurusan yang Diminati
- Computer Science [Software Technology]