Entrepreneurial Graphic Designer - Be A Crucial Member of an Innovative Growth Team
Fresh Prints is an NYC-based custom apparel startup. We find incredible students and give them the working capital, training, and support to build the business at their schools. We have 400+ students who will do $30 million in sales over the next 12 months.
Our Graphic Design team rolls up to our Growth team, which is focused on the next $100 million. How do we develop a visual identity that turns us into a world-class brand? What does effective marketing content look like? How do we usher in the next stage at Fresh Prints?
You’ll work on those questions and many more with the other members of our cross-functional Growth team. As Fresh Prints grows, you will too. For the right person, this role offers an uncapped opportunity.
- Work with our marketing team to create content for all of our campaigns
- Conceptualize graphics using a campaign’s requirements
- Stay on top of current fashion trends and marketing trends in our space to keep us relevant
- Design across all of our mediums, including social media, email, landing pages, presentations, etc.
- Support other teams by creating on-brand assets for their initiatives
- Test graphics on various platforms to make sure they’ll perform well
- Manage graphic design timelines to ensure timely execution
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images
- Amend designs after feedback
- Be a gatekeeper for our brand
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive annual salary
- Health benefits
- The opportunity to learn a lot rapidly
- Working in a great culture. We’re a talented, engaged, and ambitious team dedicated to building a business together. We work very hard but we’re also very good to each other. The entire Fresh Prints team is kind, open, informal, and caring. We earnestly support each other in our personal and professional goals
- The job is based in the Philippines (Remote)
- This is a salaried role, not an hourly role. However, to make sure we can coordinate across time zones we ask that everyone in this role be available for meetings/emails/Hangouts etc. at least from approximately ~6:00 pm to 2:00 am Philippine Standard time from Monday to Friday
Fresh Prints is an equal employment opportunity employer and promotes diversity; actively encouraging people of all backgrounds, ages, LGBTQ+, and those with disabilities to apply.
- 2 to 4+ years of Graphic Designer experience
- A portfolio of designs
- Strong with Illustrator and Photoshop
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Self-motivated and excited to work on a variety of projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive. You believe it’s always on you to make sure anything you do is a success.
- In love with challenges. You revel in solving problems and want a job that pushes you out of your comfort zone.
- Goal-oriented. You’re incredibly ambitious. You’re dedicated to a long term vision of who you are and where you want to go.
- Open to change. You’re inspired by the endless ways in which everything we do can always be improved.
- Calm under pressure. You have a sense of urgency but channel it into productively working through any issues.
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Work from Home