- Sourcing and reaching out to qualified candidates for current open roles
- Serving as a go-between for candidates and managers
- Coordinating the hiring process end-to-end
- Connecting with potential candidates online and offline, screening applications and supporting managers.
- Ultimately, you will be responsible for hiring qualified people while maintaining a positive candidate experience.
- Build and report on quarterly and annual hiring plans
- Create and publish job ads in various portals
- Network with potential hires through professional groups on social media and during events
- Collaborate with managers to set qualification criteria for future employees
- Screen resumes and job applications
- Conduct initial phone screens to create shortlists of qualified candidates
- Interview candidates in-person for a wide range of roles (junior, senior and executive)
- Track hiring metrics including time-to-hire, time-to-fill, and source of hire
- Design, distribute and measure the results of candidate experience surveys
- Minimum 1 year of experience.
- Has the following skills:
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
- Intermediate MS Office skills.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Team player.
- Tingkat Posisi
- Lulusan Baru / Junior
- General Services
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- Suite 31 227 Parc House 1
- Translation / Localization, Food and Beverage, Services, Digital
- 1 lowongan dibuka
Tentang Elite Worldgroup
Our group of companies range from services, food and beverage, retail and technology. We help companies go global by providing services that enable organizations to widen their reach, explore new ventures and most importantly communicate value to their customers. As a vertically integrated company, our values lie in our ability to innovate and our people.