- Monitor quality of products and abnormalities encountered during operations; implement necessary adjustment parameters to address problems in compliance with quality standards.
- Gather and consolidate data from log sheets and prepare required shift reports to provide plant management team information on production efficiency.
- Participate in departmental meetings, training, and other corporate activities to achieve personal and career goals.
- Comply with corporate policies on environmental, health and safety to conform to government-mandated policies; maintain accident-free operations, and achieve plant safety objectives.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Electrical or Mechanical)
- With at least 2-3 years of experience in related field
- Willing to be based in Bulacan (Board and lodging is provided)
- Tingkat Posisi
- Supervisor / Asisten Manager
- Architecture and Engineering
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- 155 EDSA Barangay Wack Wack, Mandaluyong City
- 1 lowongan dibuka
Tentang Eagle Cement Corporation
EAGLE CEMENT CORPORATION (ECC) strives to meet the strong and ever - growing demand for quality cement through product innovation and continuous plant and facility expansion. With its solid expansion strategy, Eagle Cement is poised to help meet the country’s increasing demand. Eagle Cement is now well on its way of domination, amplifying Filipino pride with a cause to serve the nation. JOIN US, AND BUILD A LIFETIME CAREER WITH US!