At EverCommerce [Nasdaq: EVCM], we are on a mission to digitally transform the service economy with tailored, end-to-end SaaS solutions that simplify and empower the lives of our 685,000+ customers. As a leading service commerce platform, our modern digital and mobile applications create predictable, informed, and convenient experiences between customers and their service professionals in the areas of Home & field Services, Health Services, and Fitness & Wellness industries.
We are building an extraordinary company and looking for talented, energetic, and motivated people to join our team. You can learn more about our Company, Culture and Values.
We are looking for a Corporate Recruiter to focus on our Kalibrr hiring in the Philippines, partnering with our EverHealth brand of products. EverHealth consists of SaaS products; DrChrono, EMHware, Good Therapy, AllMeds, iSalus, CollaborateMD, Updox, Therapy Partner and MDTech. EverHealth provides modern end-to-end solutions for healthcare providers. Our open, connected ecosystem of solutions and services helps providers engage patients, increase revenue, improve business efficiency, and remain market competitive. We serve 72,000 healthcare practices and counting.
As a corporate recruiter focusing on our Philippine hiring through Kalibrr, you believe that people are the lifeblood to any company and know that hiring world-class talent is core to any business’s success. You have a proven track record recruiting in a high growth startup environment with high volume requisitions and you’re eager to take on the challenge of rapidly growing our company. You move fast while maintaining a “no candidate left behind” mentality – you're dedicated to making the candidate experience delightful and transparent.
You have a proven background in recruiting for US-based companies in the healthcare industry. No search intimidates you – or you’re at least willing to give it a shot. You are a team player and believe that we are better together. From generating a pipeline to maintaining a successful offer acceptance rate, you’re passionate about bringing top talent into an organization. You are organized, and intentional, and want to be part of a team of A-players.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage full-cycle Philippine recruitment process with our partner company, Kalibrr, for all levels within the EverCommerce and EverHealth Solution Group business units
- Develop strategies to identify and engage both passive and active sales, customer service, and technical talent using various sourcing techniques
- Utilize a variety of tools, platforms and sources, including social media and professional networks to build a diverse pipeline of qualified candidates for multiple open positions
- Champion EverCommerce’s values and culture as the first point of contact in the candidate experience
- Lead the relationship and be the main liaison with our partner Kalibrr to ensure candidates have a smooth onboarding experience
- Collaborate with others on the Talent Acquisition team and hiring teams on overall sourcing strategy
- From branding and events to sourcing and referrals, you’ll build and maintain a network of potential candidates and connect them to the right opportunity within EverCommerce
- Provide end-to-end communication with candidates, ensuring timely updates and smooth transitions throughout each stage of the hiring process
- Work on US hours (EDT/MDT/PDT)
- Minimum of 3+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience, ideally in an agency setting or high-growth tech environment working on 15+ positions at a time
- At least 1 year of recent, focused experience in technical, sales, and customer service recruiting, which includes experience sourcing and filling requisitions ranging from Junior to Senior level technical roles including but not limited to SDR, Customer Service Manager, Implementation Consultant, Payor Management, Account Manager, Software Engineering, Product & Project Management, DevOps, Quality Assurance.
- Experience working directly with hiring managers to define job requirements, build interview plans, and consult on hiring best practices.
- Hands-on experience with various sourcing techniques (i.e. sourcing on social media platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
- Knowledge and experience with sourcing tools and platforms to identify and target candidates
- Demonstrated ability to creatively engage passive talent for hard to fill roles
- Strong analytical skills and ability to define and track sourcing metrics, identify challenges and develop new approaches
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and thorough in managing multiple open roles simultaneously
- A resilient can-do attitude
- Flexibility, a fast-paced environment make you feel energized, not stressed
- Proven track record of being a true consultative partner to hiring managers
- Must be amenable to work on US hours (EDT/MDT/PDT)
Where: This position is through our partnership with Kalibrr, working for EverCommerce. This is a fully remote Philippines position.
Compensation: The EverCommerce team is distributed globally, with teams in the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Jordan, New Zealand, and Australia. With a widely distributed team, we are used to working remotely across different time zones. This role can be based anywhere in the Philippines, you will be employed by Kalibrr for EverCommerce. This is a night shift position working US-based hours, preferably Eastern, Central or Mountain Time. The basic salary for this role ranges between ₱30,000 to ₱40,000 per month. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including location, local market variances, and candidate experience and expertise, and may vary from the amounts listed above.
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Work from Home
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave