SME Business Development & Partnership Specialist
DOKU, PT NUSA SATU INTI ARTHA
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaScbd, Senayan Kel., Kebayoran Baru, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesiaIndonesia
- Penuh waktuFULL_TIME
- Build partnership with communities/universities/government/institution/and other complementary partner to expand coverage of DOKU products and eventually build strong customer leads
- Create acquisition strategy for DOKU to onboard merchants and speed up the process and related campaigns to increase first transacting merchants
- Present, promote, sell, and negotiate products/services with accurate information (e.g. product feature, pricing, and fee)
- Providing Support & involve in executing small to big scale DOKU related Project (Event, Exibition, Campaign, etc) for several local partners.
- Report to AVP of acquisition and deep dive on the data
- Maintain the CPA for Region 2
- Handle administrative works related to merchant's data (e.g. craft new sales proposals and contract renewals)
- 2-5 years experience in managing SME, e-commerce or related industry.
- Strong understanding in UMKM communities and partners
- Strong understanding in analyzing sales data
- Understanding of consumer behaviors and industry trends.
- Business level proficiency in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Keahlian yang diperlukan
- Business Development
- Tingkat Posisi
- Supervisor / Asisten Manager
- Sales and Marketing
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Once in a while
- Alamat Kantor
- Gedung Artha Graha Building, Jl. Jenderal Sudirman, Senayan, Kebayoran Baru, South Jakarta City, Jakarta 12190
- Financial Services
- 1 lowongan dibuka
Tentang DOKU, PT NUSA SATU INTI ARTHA
The transaction is the lungs of the breathing economy, that is why our first step starts with a big dream to pave the way towards freedom of transaction. Since 2007, DOKU has been the first electronic payment system and risk management company in Indonesia. From paying and getting paid to transfer funds, all are possible with DOKU. For more than one decade, we have grown together alongside large and medium scaled companies to personal sellers from various lines of business, ranging from transportation, tourism, insurance, retail, donation, communities, and many more. Collaboration with partners such as local and international banks, also non-banking institutions has strengthened our reputation as a trusted local electronic payment solution. Our business grows together with our partners’ businesses. Thus we have built a payment ecosystem that is supportive and strengthens theirs. The formation of three product pillars that responds to all business needs across all layers of society has marked our transformation from “The Better Way to Pay” becoming “Think Beyond Payments”. The three winning product pillars comprise Payment Gateway and Transfer Services for Corporate, SMEs, Start-ups, and Local and International MSMEs. The last product pillar, Collaborative Commerce, is designed to empower communities and personal usage.