- Provide technical expertise in Leading the Back-end development team in areas such as scalability, performance, and high availability.
- Ensure continuous development and improvement in the development culture and processes, including code reviews, styles, and related work procedures within the backend developer team.
- Become a hands-on team leader capable of solving problems on their own, training their team, and actively participating in the culture and processes of the development team.
- Ensure & promote the Implementation of Agile Project Management Values within the working process of the Backend organization.
- Develop Back-end standards and specifications for user product development and project implementation delivery codes, and promote and apply them to improve team development efficiency and support business development.
- Ensure team's full Understanding of products values & needs from a backend perspective to give the best software solution which meets product requirements.
- Responsible for leading and directing Backend-developers across all the agile teams
- Giving direction & leading the goal-setting (OKR) process with the Software backend developers team, assisting in prioritization, and own deliverables to ensure alignment with related organization & corporate objectives
- Actively Involved in conducting 1 on 1 Coach, Counselling & Feedback sessions to help back-developer Lead and engineers identify & grow their skills as well as experience
- Participate in interviews, induction, training, and performance evaluation of all backend developer leads.
- Have more than 7 years of experience as a Senior Back-end Engineer, including more than 3 years of people management experience (Fintech experience is a plus).
- Experience leading back-end projects in the context of large-scale, cloud-based infrastructures.
- Experience coaching or training team in engineering best practices.
- Have experience working on CI/CD and agile methodology.
Soft Skills Requirements:
- Proven team manager with a servant leader mindset, strong interpersonal skills, and ability to get things done collaboratively.
- Ability to clearly communicate high-level strategy and technical details effectively.
- Great communication skills in English.
- A passion for learning new languages & technologies.
Technical Skills Requirements:
- In-depth experience with system design, architecture, and Microservice.
- In-depth experience with Spring boot or similar technology, Kafka, Redis, Unit Testing, Service Testing.
- Understanding of infrastructure & application deployment models (Kubernetes, Helm, Docker, Maven, Git, AWS/GCP/Azure).
- Strong knowledge of coding standards / best practices and OWASP Secure Coding Practices.
- Experience with observability tools, including metrics (Prometheus is a plus), structured logging, and distributed tracing.
- Having knowledge of PCI or Fintech regulations is a plus.
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Tingkat Posisi
- Mid-Senior Level Manager
- IT and Software
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- Gedung Artha Graha Building 11th Floor, Jl. Jenderal Sudirman, Senayan, Kebayoran Baru, South Jakarta City, Jakarta 12190
- Financial Services
- 1 lowongan dibuka
Tentang DOKU, PT NUSA SATU INTI ARTHA
The transaction is the lungs of the breathing economy, that is why our first step starts with a big dream to pave the way towards freedom of transaction. Since 2007, DOKU has been the first electronic payment system and risk management company in Indonesia. From paying and getting paid to transfer funds, all are possible with DOKU. For more than one decade, we have grown together alongside large and medium scaled companies to personal sellers from various lines of business, ranging from transportation, tourism, insurance, retail, donation, communities, and many more. Collaboration with partners such as local and international banks, also non-banking institutions has strengthened our reputation as a trusted local electronic payment solution. Our business grows together with our partners’ businesses. Thus we have built a payment ecosystem that is supportive and strengthens theirs. The formation of three product pillars that responds to all business needs across all layers of society has marked our transformation from “The Better Way to Pay” becoming “Think Beyond Payments”. The three winning product pillars comprise Payment Gateway and Transfer Services for Corporate, SMEs, Start-ups, and Local and International MSMEs. The last product pillar, Collaborative Commerce, is designed to empower communities and personal usage.